49: You Got Into Grad School, Now What?
In this episode, Dra. Yvette briefly shares some advice on what to do as soon as you find out you got into grad school.
- what to do if you have not received information about a funding offer,
- how to analyze offers and compare cost of living expenses,
- the importance of talking to grad students and alumni,
- learning more about your prospective advisor,
- and how to navigate the very good problem of being admitted to multiple programs.
If you’ve recently been admitted to graduate school and are feeling a little overwhelmed, then listen to this episode to figure out your next steps.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/yvette14/message
Check out other episodes: https://gradschoolfemtoring.com/podcast/