222: Top Ten Episodes of the Grad School Femtoring Podcast in 2023
In this episode, I share the top ten episodes of the Grad School Femtoring Podcast in 2023. I describe what was covered in each episode and share clips so that you can learn more. Here is a list of those episodes if you want to binge-listen to them all.
- Surviving College and Grad School as a Highly Sensitive Student
- Six Ways to Overcome Dissertation Writing Anxiety
- Navigating Unspoken Rules as a First-Gen Professional with Aaliyah J. Deggs
- Expats of Higher Ed: Why Many Amazing Higher Ed Employees Are Leaving
- Effective Pacing and Prioritization Techniques to Prevent Burnout
- How to Foster Joy in Grad School
- From PWI to HSI: What I Wish I Knew as a First-Gen Child of Immigrants with Alma Lopez
- How to Manage Doubt and Uncertainty in Grad School with Marisol Jimenez
- Starting Your Self-Improvement Journey in Five Minutes a Day
- Post Master’s Program Transitions with Ariana Aparicio Aguilar and Patricia Ayala
Preorder my forthcoming book by going to isgradschoolforme.com.
Sign up for my group coaching program to start working on your personal growth and gain sustainable productivity skills.
Book me to speak at your upcoming professional development event.
Follow me on your favorite social media platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter
Get my free 15-page Grad School Femtoring Resource Kit, which includes essential information to prepare for and navigate grad school
And to learn more about our sponsorship packages, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download episode transcripts and access more resources, go to my website: https://gradschoolfemtoring.com/podcast/
*The Grad School Femtoring Podcast is for educational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for therapy or other professional services.*
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/gradschoolfemtoring/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/gradschoolfemtoring/support