2: Asking for Letters of Recommendation
This episode will teach you all about letters of recommendation for graduate school application. Specifically, it covers how to identify recommenders, how to make the dreaded ask, and what materials to provide them to ensure that they write strong letters.
This episode also covers:
- what to do if you didn’t maintain strong relationships with professors,
- what to do if you can only identify one or two strong recommenders,
- how to make the ask via email or in person,
- what materials to provide to recommenders,
- and what types of topics you can ask your recommenders to comment on.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/yvette14/message
Check out other episodes: https://gradschoolfemtoring.com/podcast/